PayPal Currency Converter for WooCommerce’s PayPal Payment Gateway
A WordPress Plug-in
PayPal Currency Converter converts any currency to allowed PayPal currencies for PayPal Payment Gateway within WooCommerce with this WordPress Plug-In. If your shop currency is not allowed with PayPal, don’t worry any longer. With this Plug-in you will be able to use PayPal as payment gateway and you can select to which currency your shop currency shall be converted for PayPal payments.
With this easy to install plug-in you get the current currency conversion rate from Google Finance right into your WordPress shop. Additionally you have the chart of the conversion rate of the past 5 years.
- After checkout you’ll find the download link in the order details right below the product title. Or in a second email sentd by the shop.
(After the order has be manually completed by me.
The PayPal payment gateway in WooCommerce checks for different amounts between order total and what has been submited to PayPal and in this case the amounts are different, so the order is set to “on hold”.
- Download the Zip archive to your local drive.
- Go to your WordPress admin backend and add new plugin.
- Find and upload the downloaded zip archive to your WordPress.
- Activate the plug-in
- After activation you will find the link to the options while opening the main WooCommerce menu.
- Inside the options page, you need to make a selection for the desired target currency
- Once you have selected your target currency check if you want to use the suggested conversion rate.
- You may as well set your own desired conversion rate.
- Save your settings.
- Enable PayPal Payment Gateway in WooCommerce’s Gateway settings.
- Make an order in your shop and check out with PayPal to see if your chosen conversion rate and target currency are correctly shown on PayPal’s pay page.
Need more options?