Import the Star ✰✰✰✰✰ rating from your Facebook Page and display it on your WordPress market place with FACEBOOK STAR RATING GOLD.
This plugin allows you to display the Facebook page rating of any given Facebook -Account or -Business page on oyur WordPress blog.
This Gold edition plugin comes with custom post types to allow you to register multiple Facebook pages, automatic rating update so the ratings are always up to date in accordance with the original counterpart on the related Facebook page.
Furthermore it has many other features as shown on the table.
The ultimate addition for your WordPress marketplace.
Facebook Star Rating Gold installs like any WordPress plug-in.
REGISTER FACEBOOK Pages
- Find the new custom post type “Facebook Star” in your WordPress sidebar menu
- Add new
- Register your Facebook page names.
- Register your Facebook page urls.
- to check everything is ok press “fetch stars” button, the rating should appear in a matter of seconds
- Use the displayed content of “Shortcode” (fb_star id=###) as shortcode inside your posts, pages, or widgets.
- Find the Facebook Star Rating settings page in the Facebook Star custom post type sub menu.
- Set your desired star image size.
- Decide if you want to have different star images. Choose one at a time and always save your setting.
- Define the styling of the rating text in the given textarea using css styling rules or accept the default.
- Decide if you want to have the rating text to be displayed next to the stars.
- Decide if you want to display the rating text in the language of your page.
- Set the update interval and limit the amount of consecutive fetches (after you have studied the explanation).
- Save your settings.
AUTOMATIC UPDATE SETTINGS
On plugin activation a hourly schedule job will be registered.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I establish a higher update frequency?
This can be achieved by changing the update frequency.
How can I upload my custom star images?
This Version supports custom star images, upload a new image to the media library or select out of the pre loaded star images .
How often should I update the rating?
An update interval of 12h should be reasonable enough.
- Menu location
- Settings Admin Backend
- Facebook Stars Custom Post Type list
- Facebook Stars Custom Post Type edit
- Sample appearance on front end established by shortcode [fb_stars]
= 1.0 =
* Initial version
= 1.0 =
* published version