PAYPAL CURRENCY CONVERTER PRO FOR WOOCOMMERCE
converts any currency to allowed PayPal currencies for PayPal’s Payment Gateway within WooCommerce!
- Convert any given WooCommerce shop currency to allowed PayPal currencies for
- PayPal’s Payment Gateway within WooCommerce on checkout.
- Automatically update the currency exchange rate between your shop currency and the desired PayPal currency with WP-crontrol (or any other cron plugin), your hosting servers cron job, or a 3rd party cron job service.
- Actual Currency Exchange Rates will be retrieved from “Open Exchange Rates API”, YAHOO Finance, or European Central Bank.
- Also integrated are Google’s exchange rates history chart of the last 5 years and “The Money Converter Rate Ticker”.
- Have your virtual product orders automatically completed after checkout!
- Sends notification email to the admin’s email address when the exchange rate has been updated.
- Logs the actions into a log file.
- Tool-tip help on every item.
- Translation Ready
- Easy to Setup
- Works on Woocommerce 2.0.x+
- Detailed Documentation Included
- Find the settings page in WooCommerce’s sub menu.
- Optionaly register a valid API ID and activate it with the radio button or use Yahoo Finance, or European Central Bank as your exchange rate provider
- First time only: Select your target Currency
- Accept the suggested exchange rate shown in the button.
- Save settings.
Virtual product order auto completion
Virtual product order auto completion can be established while checking “Auto-Complete”. This completes orders after succesful payment, but only for virtual products. After order completion the plugin will add notes to the order.
AUTOMATIC EXR UPDATES
For automatic updates you have three options. One option is to use a suitable Cron-Job plugin like “WP-Crontrol” and register the hook “ppcc_cexr_update” for your desired update frequency. Another option is to call the given AJAX url (http://yourdomain.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php?action=ppcc&ppcc_function=cexr_update) from your hosting servers cron job or an online cron job service such as http://www.setcronjob.com/. (This ensures a accurate timing for the udates.)
LOG / EMAIL NOTIFICATION
If the checkbox “log” is checked an email notification will be sent to the admin’s email address every time the exchange rate is updated with date, time, and exchange rate value. Furthermore the log file will be populated with every action the plugin does. The log file can be found and viewed in the indicated location while using your FTP client. For additional convenience you can open the log-file in a pop up window. To make this work add: “Allow from ” to the .htaccess file inside ”../plugins/woocommerce/logs/”
Online documentation: http://www.intelligent-it.asia/ppcc/
Where to buy?
[button link=”http://codecanyon.net/item/paypal-currency-converter-pro-for-woocommerce/6343249″ type=”big”] Buy PAYPAL CURRENCY CONVERTER PRO FOR WOOCOMMERCE[/button]
This plugin is hosted on CodeCanyon.net and sells for only $15